RingStor Enterprise is a backup data software defined storage solution focused on multiplatform traditional data backup and recovery automation. Designed for MSP's, IT resellers/consulting firms, and commercial entities, the solution reduces cost and complexity by creating a single central managed data backup and recovery scenario. Deployed on a Windows machine or accessed via the web, it can be deployed, set up, and configured within hours and provides a holistic data backup and recovery capability, plus it significantly reduces TCO.
- CENTRAL MANAGEMENT CONSOLE: Core console for managing all data backup/recovery activity, plus...
Bare metal restore
Programmable backup intervals
Offsite backup replication
Historical archiving with client determined restore points
Group and user level backup
Single button restore for PC/Server backup
Reports and dashboards
- CLOUD SOLUTION CONNECTIVITY: Ability to connect directly to public cloud solutions (Azure, Amazon S3) and;
- PRIVATE CLOUD PROVISIONING: Ability to use YOUR infrastructure to provision a private storage cloud and;
- FTP SERVER CAPABILITY: Connects to FTP server offering further versatility
- MULTIPLATFORM BACKUP: Windows, Linux, Mac, SQL, Exchange, Google, Oracle, and VMWare
- ONE SOLUTION: Handles all types of backups in one solution and integrates with others via an OPEN API
RingStor Enterprise presents a number of unique advantages over conventional backup solutions.
- No third party hardware dependency
- Scalability - Running out of capacity? Just add some disks or another server ...
- ONE solution manages everything, holistic visibility and management
- Consistent performance including additional speed
- No capacity restrictions
- Overview: RingStor Enterprise Overview
- White Paper: RingStor Enterprise - The Software-Defined Storage Solution
How RingStor Does Backup
- Microsoft .net framework 3.5
- Java runtime environment
JRE 1.8 for Linux DataAgent
- Microsoft SQL server 2005 Express or higher for Cloud End Point