RingStor Licenses is a private cloud backup software solution focused on multi-platform and multi-tenant data backup and recovery automation. Designed for MSP's, IT resellers/consulting firms, and commercial entities, the solution reduces cost and complexity by creating a single central managed data backup and recovery scenario. RingStor Licenses provides a complete software package that include both cloud side software and backup agent software. It can be deployed, set up, and configured within one hour and provides a holistic data backup and recovery capability, plus it significantly reduces TCO.
- CENTRAL MANAGEMENT CONSOLE: Core console for managing all data backup/recovery activity, plus...
- CLOUD SOLUTION CONNECTIVITY: Ability to connect directly to public cloud solutions (Azure, Amazon S3) and;
- PRIVATE CLOUD PROVISIONING: Ability to use YOUR infrastructure to provision a private storage cloud and;
- FTP SERVER CAPABILITY: Connects to FTP server offering further versatility
- MULTIPLATFORM BACKUP: Windows, Linux, Mac, Chromebook and VMWare
- ONE SOLUTION: Handles all types of backups in one solution and integrates with others via an OPEN API
RingStor Licenses presents a number of unique advantages over conventional backup solutions.
- No third party hardware dependency
- Scalability - Running out of capacity? Just add some disks or another server ...
- ONE solution manages everything, holistic visibility and management
- Consistent performance including additional speed
- No capacity restrictions
Click here to download RingStor Licenses. Create your own private cloud backup in 30 minutes!
Click here to request a 30-minute demo to see how RingStor Licenses can protect your data today!
- Overview: RingStor Licenses Overview
- White Paper: RingStor Licenses - The Software-Defined Storage Solution
- Technical Articles
How RingStor Does Backup
- Microsoft .net framework 3.5
- Java runtime environment
JRE 1.8 for Linux DataAgent
- Microsoft SQL server 2005 Express or higher for Cloud End Point